Abstract submission will be carried out through the EasyChair conference management system.
- All abstracts must be prepared and presented in English.
- Abstract submission should be handled by the author who will be responsible for all correspondence.
- Authors should avoid submitting multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Either oral or poster presentations will be accepted. The preference should be included during submission.
- Authors should mention which conference topic most closely represents the area of the submitted abstract as well as at least 3 keywords.
- Abstracts’ length must be limited to less than 400 words.
- Figures and tables should not be included in this stage. If approved for presentation, a full paper will be submitted.
- Authors may edit the details of their abstract until the deadline for abstract submission.
- For any abstract submitted for presentation, the registration fee for at least one of the authors must be paid upon acceptance of the abstract. If payment is performed in advance and the abstract is finally not accepted, there will be a full refund only if the author does not desire to participate in the Conference.
- An author who has paid the fee for one Registration is allowed to submit up to 2 Abstracts (maximum 1 for Oral Presentation and 1 for Poster Presentation).
- Upon online submission you will receive a submission number indicating that your abstract has successfully been submitted. This number must be referred to in all correspondence.
- The corresponding author will be notified for the approval or rejection of the submitted abstract upon completion of the evaluation process.
Abstract submission deadline: 15 April 2021