Best Poster Αward
Open-access publication waivers
Selected high-impact presentations will get a waiver for full paper submission in the peer-review journals collaborating with RawMat2021.
- 2 waivers for the Special Issue of Minerals MDPI “Minerals Study, Applications and Processing: Building the Foundations of a Green Future” Impact factor 2.380.
- 2 waivers for the Special Issue of Sustainability MDPI “Raw Materials and Circular Economy: Concepts and Evidence” Impact factor 2.576.
- 1 waiver for the Special Issue of Water MDPI “Sustainable Approaches in Water Treatment Practices, Presenting Minimum Environmental Impact” Impact factor 2.544.
- 2 waivers for the Special Issue of Materials MDPI (title will be announced soon) Impact factor 3.057.
Presented papers will be evaluated by the Award Committee according to the following criteria:
- Significance of the paper
- Presentation impact
- Young researcher
The winners of RawMat2021 awards will be announced during the closing ceremony of the conference.
An additional prize (500 CHF) for Best Presentation in the field of mining will be sponsored by the journal Minerals.
Two contributions will be awarded by a waiver for publication in journal Minerals.
Another two contributions will be awarded by a waiver for publication in the Special Issue titled “Raw Materials and Circular Economy: Concepts and Evidence” of journal Sustainability.